'Passport to Your National Parks' Leather Cover
Standing before El Capitan in Yosemite at sunrise. Feeling small beneath Delicate Arch in Arches. Gazing out across the magically blue waters of Crater Lake. Our full-grain bison leather NPS Passport Cover helps keep your “Passport to Your National Parks” protected as you collect memories, and cancellations, at each of the 400+ National Park Service units.
The best part is, not only will you have a beautiful keepsake to remind you of each awe inspiring moment you’ve experienced in our national parks, $5 from each sale of our Passport Cover gets donated to NPS!
These make great gifts for national park lovers! If you’re looking for a gift set, our NPS Passport Cover is also included in our Outdoorsy Gift Set.
- Available in Black, Rust or Camel
- Ethical, free-range bison leather
- 1 interior pocket
- Measures approx. 4.5" x 6.5"
- Passport not included but can be added to purchase
- Monogramming available. Monogram will be placed on bottom right corner of passport cover. 1-3 Letters. Choose Camel or Rust for highest visibility, choose black for a subtle black on black monogram.
- Handmade in the Heist Studio